Friday, July 8, 2011

Fiji - Day 4 and Day 5






The above pics capture Jalyn and her delegation on their hike in the sand dunes.  She said this was a 2 1/2 hour hike.  Their leader say they all made it but they were a bit tired.  It looks like a grueling ordeal.  The hill was monstrous but they all conquered it.  I guess she will shrink (as she stated) after all of this.   She also noted that the first pic is her with her Fijian boyfriends...lol...She is da BOMB!!!  Now that got a laugh out of me.... :-)

Jalyn has truly enjoyed herself while in Fiji.  I've talked to her on the phone maybe 3 times while she has been there and at $3.49 per minute our cell phone bill may come in a little high.... But we are all doing okay with her being gone.  Jai is very lonely and stated on yesterday she couldn't be an only child.  She is bored out of her little bitty mind.  Pray for my youngest, what is she to do?  

Jalyn had wifi access these last few nights and I think she was glad about that.  She was able to post to facebook and chat with a few of her friends.  So I think that will carry her a little further.  I miss her dearly but I know she is having an experience she will never forget....

They move on to New Zealand in a few hours (it's currently 2:22am Saturday morning in Fiji).  Another country and more experiences..

 
Until I post again

No comments:

Post a Comment