I'm a student ambassador for People to People. I will keep this blog updated with details of my trip, before and after, to Australia, New Zealand and the Figis. So come along with me while I explore.
Monday, July 18, 2011
The End is Nearing
Well everyone the time is coming to an end. I haven't talked with her much since she's been in Australia so I know that things must be going pretty good. She texted me one night and was talking about some of the things that were going on and I told her to just PRAY and that God would take care of it..He would handle it just know it and believe it. So a few minutes later she texted me again and said I'm still here. God didn't send me home and I had to let her know that sometimes God won't remove you from the fire but he will equip you to deal with the fire. I let her know that this is where all that Sunday School teaching on faith should kick in. You are being tested and that's nothing but your faith being tested. So sometimes its best to stay in there and deal with it. That's a life lesson, "God doesn't choose the equipped, He equips the chosen". She will understand that by and by. She responded with "you and daddy and all these scriptures". I had to laugh because I didn't know she was telling her daddy this as well but it's good to know that we are on the same page and that we know who and what will sustain her. She told me to tell everyone to get ready because she has some stories to tell. So I know she will have my ears for some days.
The pictures posted with this blog entry is some that I sent her on Saturday. I know how she loves her cousin JoJo and his brothers, so I took a pic to send to hera and the others are of us when we went to the Redbirds game for FedEx family night. We had a great time and it was a very nice night, but wished she could have been there. She said we wasn't playing fair, doing all of this while she was away. So JoJo you must come back (with your brothers) to see her when she gets back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment