I'm a student ambassador for People to People. I will keep this blog updated with details of my trip, before and after, to Australia, New Zealand and the Figis. So come along with me while I explore.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
I'm OFF!!!! See you in 22 days
Well everyone, I'm off to see the world. I will ensure that I keep my mom updated so that she can in turn keep you updated. I'm really excited and I plan on seeing all there is to see.. The plan ride is going to be a long one but I have my music and my book "A Tale of Two Cities" to read. That's for school, I will be tested on it when I go back to school. Well everyone until tomorrow.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a blessing!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you Jay. You never glowed so much as Saturday at the airport so I know this is an adventure you were eager to start. We love you!!!
ReplyDeleteJalyn, this is an awesome experience and I want to hear all about the adventure. As I told you on Saturday morning: God has a plan for your life....stay focused. Love Ya! Godmother Janice
ReplyDelete