Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thanks to all

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in this endeavor.  Whether you gave monetarily or with words of encouragement it would not have been possible without you. 

I've been going to monthly meetings with the ambassadors in my delegation to learn of the culture in the different countries.  Our leader Michael Robinson is a great help and I know he will be a great leader for us. 

We were informed at the last meeting that we only needed to take one medium size suitcase.  I take that much when I'm going to my Granny "D's" for Christmas.  I don't know if this will work but I guess it will have to.  Whatever type of suitcase I take I should be able to handle it by myself.  Oh well, this will be my biggest challenge to date. 

I will keep everyone posted.  My scheduled departure date is July 2nd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment